MULTI-USE HAMMOCK STAND installation and maintenance
ASSEMBLY After completing each step, repeat the step for the opposite side of the hammock stand.
1. Connect the Top Support to the Diagonal Bars, as shown.
2. Slide two Plastic Feet onto the Base Bar.
3. Connect the Base Bars to the Diagonal Bars.
4. Connect the Cross Bar to the Diagonal Bars using the Bolt, Washer and Wing Nut Sets, as shown.
5. Attach the Hook Bolt to the center of the Cross Bar, as shown.
Drape the ropes of long hammocks
over the cross bars and secure the ends to the hook bolts.
USE & CARE
• SAFE USE: Swinging, bouncing, jumping and other excessive movement may cause serious injury
including, but not limited to, the stand tipping over.
• CHILDREN: Supervise children at all times. Do not allow children to play or sleep in hammocks when
used with this stand.
• STORAGE: Store the stand indoors when not in use. Cool, dry locations are recommended to prevent
damage that may result from exposure to moisture.
• INSPECTION: Ensure the stand is assembled correctly and the hardware is securely tightened before
• CLEANING: Use a soft cloth and warm water to wipe down the stand, if necessary. Dry the stand after
cleaning to prevent rust.
• SCRATCHES: The powder coating on the stand is tough and durable but, even under normal use, some
scratching is inevitable. To avoid excessive rust, wipe scratched areas as needed to remove moisture.
• If the stand seems unstable, make sure it is on a level surface and the feet are correctly distributed as
shown in the assembly instructions. Also make sure that the components are assembled correctly and
the hardware is securely tightened.